Cross country car shipping may seem overwhelmingly but we make shipping a car to another state easy and stress-free!
The process of shipping a car across the country with us can be done in three easy steps:
- Get an Instant Quote for the price and estimated time of delivery for your transport.
- We’ll schedule a pick up usually within 7 days and give you at least a 24-hour notice and a 1-2 hour notice on the day of pick up.
- We’ll deliver your car giving you at least a 24-hour notice and a 1-2 hour notice on the day of delivery.
That’s it! It really is that easy, but don’t take our word for it. Check out our reviews on Google and the BBB. You’ll see what others experienced hiring us to complete their cross country car shipping. With over 20 years of experience shipping cars to all corners of the country and everything in between, we’ll get your car shipped promptly and safely.
As a door-to-door auto transporter, we can ship your car to any city in the lower 48 states and Alaska. Every state and city is unique and has its own pros and cons when it comes to cross country car shipping. Visit any of the pages listed below to learn about auto transports to or from any of the states or cities.
Montana Auto Transport – We are a Montana-based auto transport company so we know the state inside and out. It’s can be a challenging state to ship to or from if you don’t know what you’re doing, but fortunately we do! Billings, Bozeman, and Missoula are the primary shipping hubs in the state, but we serve every city in the state.
- Billings Car Shipping – We’re based in Billings, MT so we know the city well. As the largest city in Montana with two interstates, Billings is always easy to ship to or from!
- Bozeman Car Shipping – Bozeman is one of the fastest growing cities in Montana. Car shipping to or from Bozeman isn’t difficult given its location off of I-90.
- Missoula Car Shipping – Missoula is the second largest city in Montana. Located at the intersection of I-90 and Hwy 93, it is a popular shipping hub in the state.
Popular Cross Country Car Shipping Routes from Montana:
- Montana to Texas – We do a fair amount of Montana to Texas auto transports. The bulk of our transports originate from the major cities in Montana – Billings, Bozeman, or Missoula – and they go to all areas throughout the state of Texas. Many of them go to Dallas and Austin but we’ve done transports to smaller cities such as Lubbock and Amarillo too.
- Montana to Washington – Montana to Washington is a major auto transport route for us and has been for many years. We rep three different auto auctions in Washington. Those auctions include Manheim Seattle Auto Auction in Kent, WA, ADESA in Auburn, AW, and DAA Northwest in Spokane, WA. We have trucks going from Montana to Washington weekly.
- Montana to California – Because we are based in Montana, we do a lot of auto transports from Montana to California! Most of our transports originate in our hometown of Billings, but we also do a fair amount of transports to California that originate in Bozeman and Missoula and other cities in Montana.
- Montana to Oregon – O.K., we admit this isn’t exactly a cross country car shipping route, but it’s a popular shipping route for us nonetheless. With our long-standing relationships with auto auctions and car dealerships in Oregon, we regularly ship cars from Montana to Oregon throughout the year.
- Montana to Arizona – We have strong partnerships with car carriers that ship cars regularly from Montana to Arizona. Whether you are a car dealership or a private owner, we can get your car shipped quickly and safely on this cross country car shipping route.
- Montana to Florida – Looking to ship a car across the country from Montana to Florida? We ship cars regularly on this route all year long.
- Montana to Minnesota – This is a partial cross country car shipping route that we ship cars on regularly. These two states aren’t too far from each other so most vehicles shipping from Montana to Minnesota can be shipped in 2-3 days after they are picked up.
- Montana to Illinois – This is another partial midwestern cross country car shipping route that we do regularly. Most of the auto transports on this route are to the Chicago metro area but we ship to any location in Illinois.
- Montana to Michigan – Shipping a car from Montana to Michigan is fairly common for us. There are some unique challenges when shipping a car to Michigan that you’ll want to be aware of!
- Montana to New Jersey – Yes of course we ship cars from Montana to New Jersey! Find out what are the ideal car shipping locations in these states and which ones might be more challenging.
California Auto Transport – California, particularly central and northern California, is in our primary trucking region, but the state as a whole is a hot cross country car shipping hub. You’ll see our own trucks up and down the I-5 transporting vehicles to Redding, Sacramento, San Francisco, and San Jose. Other cities in California we often ship to and from include Fresno, Los Angeles, and San Diego.
- Sacramento Car Shipping – If you have to ship a car to or from the capital city of Sacramento, we can help! Located in northern California right along the I-5 and I-80, it is a great (and relatively easy) to ship a car to or from, and one we ship to and from regularly.
- San Francisco Car Shipping – Located in the heart of the Bay Area in northern California with a metro population of over 7.7 million, this is another popular shipping hub in California. Because it’s not directly along the I-5 and is on the coast, it can be a slightly more challenging city to ship to or from relative to other major cities in the state.
- San Jose Car Shipping – San Jose is the largest city in Silicon Valley and is home to San Jose State University. As a result, it’s a hot car shipping hub in California. But again, because it’s not directly along the I-5, sometimes auto transports here can be more challenging relative to other cities in the state.
- Los Angeles Car Shipping – The City of Angels is the largest city in the state so of course we ship cars to and from it! Over six million vehicles travel the sprawling network of major freeways in the vast L.A. region and some of those vehicles are our partner carriers’ trucks transporting cars for our customers.
- San Diego Car Shipping – Located on the Pacific coast in southern California and being the second largest city in California, it is another main car shipping hub in California.
Popular Cross Country Car Shipping Routes from California:
- California to Montana – Most of our California to Montana transports originate in Sacramento, San Jose, San Francisco, and Fresno but we also ship from L.A. and San Diego on a fairly regular basis. Popular destinations for transports to Montana are our hometown of Billings and Bozeman but there are transports going to areas throughout Montana.
- California to Texas – Given the sheer number of people that live in these two states combined with the mild weather both states enjoy, people are shipping a lot of cars from California to Texas all year long. This is one of the most popular car shipping routes west of the Mississippi.
- California to Florida – California is the most populous state in the country and Florida isn’t too far behind ranking fourth in the country. It’s no wonder why California to Florida auto transports are so popular and why we do so many of them!
- California to New York – This cross country car shipping route is around 2,800 miles! Given the size of these two states, find out which locations are ideal for the fastest auto transport when you ship a car from California to New York.
- California to New Jersey – This is another cross country car shipping route that is roughly 2,800 miles! Find out which car shipping locations are best in these two states.
- California to Georgia – Here’s another popular cross country car shipping route for us all year long given the mild climate these two states enjoy throughout the year.
- California to Illinois – Need to ship a car from California to Illinois? Most car shipments on this route are from Los Angeles, CA to Chicago, IL but we ship cars from any location in California to any location in Illinois. Find out which locations are ideal.
- California to Washington – This isn’t exactly a cross country car shipping route, but it’s a very popular state-to-state route for us. A car can typically be shipped from California to Washington in about 3 days.
Washington Auto Transport – Washington is one of the primary states in our immediate territory that we ship to and from all the time. Our primary shipping hubs are Seattle, Tacoma, and Portland, but as a door-to-door auto transporter, we ship throughout Washington.
- Seattle Car Shipping – We ship to or from Seattle weekly. You’ll see our trucks regularly traveling along I-90 and I-5 in and out of the city.
- Tacoma Car Shipping – Like Seattle, we ship to and from Tacoma regularly as well. Tacoma is also our shipping port for vehicles going to or from Alaska.
- Spokane Car Shipping – Given our long-standing relationships with the auto auction and car dealerships in Spokane, we ship cars to and from Spokane regularly.
Popular Cross Country Car Shipping Routes from Washington:
- Washington to Montana – Washington to Montana is a major auto transport route for us and has been for many years. The main corridor our trucks travel from Washington to Montana is I-90. Along that corridor we’ll transport vehicles from cities such as Spokane, Moses Lake, Ellensburg, and Seattle.
- Washington to Florida – This is a common cross country car shipping route for us. We have strong relationships with car carriers that ships cars for us all year long on this route!
- Washington to California – This is a popular state-to-state car shipping route for us. One of the most popular routes between these two states is Seattle, WA to Los Angeles, CA.
Alaska Auto Transport – Yes, we ship cars to and from Alaska all the time! And yes, we ship all year long. We don’t let old man winter get in our way! All car shipments between Alaska and the lower 48 states involve the Port of Tacoma in Washington and the Port of Alaska in Anchorage.
- Anchorage Car Shipping – The Port of Alaska in Anchorage is the port we ship to and from for all Anchorage auto transports. It takes less than seven days to ship a car from Anchorage to the lower 48 states or vice versa and we ship all year long.
- Fairbanks Car Shipping – Given Fairbanks’ location in the interior region of Alaska, there isn’t a direct shipping route to it from the lower 48 states. When we ship cars from the lower 48 states, they leave the Port of Tacoma in Washington and then go to the Port of Alaska in Anchorage. From there, we truck vehicles up to our shipping partner in Fairbanks where customers can pick up their vehicles. The shipping route is reversed when shipping from Fairbanks to the lower 48 states.
Texas Auto Transport – We’ve been shipping cars to and from Texas for years but it has quickly become a popular cross country car shipping hub as Texas continues to grow. It has become an extremely popular shipping destination. As the second most populated state in the country with over 29 million people (and growing) we shouldn’t be surprised. For the easiest transports in Texas look to Fort Worth, Dallas, Arlington, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston. Those are the most popular shipping hubs in the state.
- Fort Worth Car Shipping – Fort Worth is in north Texas and is part of the DFW Metro Plex. It is the “FW” in DFW, as in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro Plex. As one of the fastest-growing cities in the country, auto transports to and from the city are very popular.
- Arlington Car Shipping – Sandwiched in between Fort Worth and Dallas in the DFW Metro Plex is the city of Arlington. Given the sheer number of people in this north Texas region with over eight million people and growing, the demand for auto transports to and from Arlington and the entire metro plex continues to grow and grow.
- Dallas Car Shipping – Dallas is the “D” in the DFW Metro Plex located in north Texas. The DFW Metro Plex has a population close to eight million people! Several busy trucking corridors pass through this area of Texas making it an extremely popular shipping hub.
- Austin Car Shipping – Austin is the capital of Texas and is an ideal car shipping hub given its relative central location in the huge state of Texas and being right on I-35, a busy trucking corridor. If you have to ship a car to or from Austin you won’t have any problems.
- San Antonio Car Shipping – If you had to guess what city in Texas is the fastest growing, would you guess San Antonio? If you would, you’d be right! It is one of the most popular car shipping hubs in the state as a result of its tremendous growth. We do San Antonio auto transports all the time.
- Houston Car Shipping – The largest city in the state of Texas is Houston. With over seven million residents, there is always a strong demand for auto transports. We ship cars to and from Houston regularly.
Popular Cross Country Car Shipping Routes from Texas:
- Texas to California – Given the number of people that live in both of these states and the great weather they enjoy all year long, there is always a demand for auto transports from Texas to California. Whether your shipping locations are in remote areas or heavily populated areas, as a door-to-door transporter we can handle it!
- Texas to Montana – Most of the auto transports from Texas to Montana originate from the bigger cities such as Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio and they go to mainly Billings, MT. As a door-to-door transporter, however, we ship vehicles from any location in Texas to any location in Montana!
- Texas to New York – Shipping a car from Texas to New York is a popular cross country car shipping route. Find out which locations in these states are ideal to ship from and to, and how long you can expect to wait to have your car shipped on this route.
Florida Auto Transport – Florida continues to grow as more and more across the country are moving to the state. We’ve also been busy shipping cars to and from Florida but now we’re shipping more vehicles than ever to the sunshine state! There are plenty of great shipping locations in Florida including Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, and Fort Myers.
- Orlando Car Shipping – Located in Central Florida, Orlando is a very popular car shipping location in Florida. We ship cars to and from the city all the time!
- Miami Car Shipping – Located in Southeast Florida, Miami is the most popular car shipping location in the state!
- Tampa Car Shipping – Tampa is another popular central Florida car shipping location, especially for our snowbird customers!
Popular Cross Country Car Shipping Routes from Florida:
- Florida to New York – If you’re looking to ship a car from Florida to New York, you’re likely one of the “snowbirds” we ship vehicles for! The snowbird season for FL to NY auto transports starts in April. This is when the folks down in Florida head north to New York for the spring, summer, and fall months. But beware, this is the most expensive time of the year to ship a car from Florida to New York.
- Florida to New Jersey – We regularly ship cars from Florida to New Jersey, especially in early spring when the New Jersey residents wintering down in Florida head north for the spring, summer, and fall.
- Florida to Connecticut – This is another popular route in early spring as the snowbirds from Connecticut head back north from Florida after the winter.
- Florida to Massachusetts – This is another popular snowbird route for us in early spring. There are a lot of people that live in Massachusetts that winter in Florida!
- Florida to Ohio – If you’re looking to ship a car from Florida to Ohio, you’ll pay the most in early spring when residents return to Ohio after being in Florida during the winter months. Shipping a car from Florida to Ohio is the least expensive in late fall when the demand is lowest.
- Florida to Pennsylvania – This is another common “snowbird route” for us. The cheapest time of the year to ship a car from Florida to Pennsylvania is in late fall.
- Florida to California – Florida to California auto transports are popular all year-round. Whether you have to ship a car from Miami, FL to Los Angeles, CA, or between any other locations in these states, we can take care of it for you!
- Florida to Illinois – We ship a lot of cars from Florida to Illinois, particularly in early spring when Illinois “snowbirds” return to Illinois after wintering in Florida.
Georgia Auto Transport – Our Georgia auto transports are probably our second most popular transports in the southeast behind Florida auto transports. Some locations in Georgia are better than others when it comes to shipping cars. Find out what they are!
Popular Cross Country Car Shipping Routes from Georgia:
- Georgia to California – We ship cars from Georgia to California all year long given the mild weather these two states enjoy throughout the year. Find out what locations in these states are the best car shipping locations.
Idaho Auto Transport – Idaho is practically in our backyard and has been an important shipping location for us since we started our business over 20 years ago. We are shipping cars to and from Idaho primarily in the cities of Nampa, Meridian, Boise, and Coeur d’ Alene, but we ship through out the state.
- Boise Car Shipping – Treasure Valley, which consists of the cities of Boise, Meridian, Nampa, and Caldwell is our primary shipping hub in Idaho. We regularly ship cars for auctions, dealerships, and private owners in Boise.
Popular Cross Country Car Shipping Routes from Idaho:
- Idaho to Florida – We have strong relationships with car carriers that regularly ship cars for us from Idaho to Florida all year long. As a door-to-door auto transporter, we can ship a car from any location in Idaho to any location in Florida.
- Idaho to Washington – Not exactly a “cross country car shipping route” we know, but it’s a state-to-state transport nonetheless. Both Idaho and Washington are in our primary car shipping region so we do a lot of transports from Idaho to Washington on our own trucks, but we also have strong ties with other car carriers that ship cars between these two states as well.
- Idaho to Oregon – This is another short car shipping route and not a “cross country car shipping route.” It’s an important route for us because both Idaho and Oregon are in our primary car shipping territory. We ship cars between these two states regularly.
- Idaho to Utah – Idaho and Utah are in the heart of our car shipping territory. Our trucks and our partner carriers’ trucks are regularly shipping cars from Idaho to Utah!
Oregon Auto Transport – Oregon is another important state in our direct car shipping region. Our primary shipping cities are along I-5 in western Oregon which includes Portland, Salem, and Eugene. Those three cities are the best car shipping locations in the state.
- Portland Car Shipping – Portland is located in western Oregon where I-5 and I-84 meet and is our primary shipping city in the state. Portland is also one of the largest auto import and export gateways in the country, another reason why Portland auto transports are so popular!
Popular Cross Country Car Shipping Routes from Oregon:
- Oregon to Montana – This might not technically be considered a “cross country car shipping” route, but it’s a popular route for us in the Northwest. Because our trucking fleet is based in Montana, and because Oregon is in our primary car shipping region, our trucks are regularly shipping cars from Oregon to Montana.
- Oregon to California – Oregon and northern California are in our primary car shipping territory so our own trucks ship cars regularly between these two states. We also have strong relationships with car carriers that ship cars from Oregon to all parts of California for our customers.
Colorado Auto Transport – Colorado is an important shipping location for us. The primary cities we ship to and from are along I-25. Those cities include Fort Collins, Denver, and Colorado Springs. Those aren’t the only cities we serve. As a door-to-door auto transporter, we’ll go anywhere in the state including some of the more challenging car shipping areas of Colorado such as Grand Junction.
- Denver Car Shipping – With its ideal location and three interstates serving it (I-25, I-76, I-70), Denver is by far the most popular car shipping hub in Colorado. This excellent car shipping hub doesn’t just include Denver itself. The neighboring cities of Lakewood, Aurora, and Boulder make up the entire Denver car shipping hub so any car shipping to or from these locations will be easy relative to any other location in Colorado.
- Colorado Springs Car Shipping – As the second largest city in Colorado and conveniently located just south of Denver along I-25, it is an ideal car shipping location.
North Dakota Auto Transport – North Dakota is a border state of our home state of Montana so naturally we do car shipments to and from North Dakota. The majority of our North Dakota auto transports are to and from the cities of Fargo, West Fargo, Dickinson, and Bismarck. If you’re looking to ship a car to or from North Dakota, those cities are going to be your best options.
South Dakota Auto Transport – South Dakota is another border state of our home state of Montana. You’ll find your best car shipping options in this state are Rapid City along I-90 on the west side of South Dakota, and Sioux Falls, also along I-90, on the opposite side of the state. Other car shipping locations in the state can be challenging depending on the specific location and time of year.
Minnesota Auto Transport – Minnesota is another midwestern state we ship cars to and from regularly. The state is served by three main trucking corridors (I-90, I-94, I-35) so there are a few “car carrier friendly” locations in the state. Most of our Minnesota auto transports center around the Fargo/Moorhead metro area, St. Cloud, and the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul) but we do auto transports throughout the state.
Wisconsin Auto Transport – Most of our Wisconsin auto transports are to Milwaukee, Madison, and Eau Claire. We ship cars to and from other locations in Wisconsin as well. Find out the best and worst car shipping locations in Wisconsin!
Iowa Auto Transport – Iowa auto transports can be challenging for many areas of the state. Your best bet is going to be to ship cars to and from those locations in Iowa along I-80.
Illinois Auto Transport – Illinois is another popular midwestern state we ship cars to and from regularly. Most of our car shipments are to and from the Chicago metro area but we do auto transports throughout the state.
Popular Cross Country Car Shipping Routes from Illinois:
- Illnois to Washington – Are you shipping a car from Chicago, IL to Seattle, WA? Or how about from Chicago, IL to Spokane, WA? No matter what your specific Illinois to Washington auto transport route is, we can handle it!
- Illnois to California – Our most common Illinois to California auto transport is from Chicago, IL to Los Angeles, CA. If you need to ship a car from Illinois to California find out which locations are ideal in these states for a prompt transport.
- Illnois to Florida – Shipping cars from Illinois to Florida is a popular corss country car shipping route for us. It’s one of our snowbird routes that is in strong demand in late fall!
Michigan Auto Transport – We often ship cars to and from Michigan. There are some unique challenges with this state that you’ll want to know about before booking a Michigan auto transport!
Ohio Auto Transport – Looking to ship a car to or from Ohio? We can take care of that, no problem! Your best car shipping locations in Ohio will be along the northern border along I-90, and in the cities of Columbus and Cincinnati.
Popular Cross Country Car Shipping Routes from Ohio:
- Ohio to Florida – Shipping cars from Ohio to Florida is another popular snowbird route for us. This route is especially popular (and the most expensive) in late fall, and the least popular (and the cheapest) in early spring.
Pennsylvania Auto Transport – We ship cars to and from Pennsylvania regularly. The best car shipping locations in the state are on the east side of the state. Locations on the west side of the state, including Pittsburgh, can be challenging!
Popular Cross Country Car Shipping Routes from Pennsylvania:
- Pennsylvania to Florida – Pennsylvania to Florida is a popular cross country car shipping route. The demand for this route is highest in late fall and lowest in early spring.
New York Auto Transport – We ship a lot of cars to and from New York. Some shipping locations are better than others in the state. Your best options in Update New York include Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, and Albany. Then you have the New York City metro area which is comprised of the boroughs of The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island.
Popular Cross Country Car Shipping Routes from New York:
- New York to Florida – If you’re looking to ship a car from New York to Florida, chances are you are one of the many “snowbirds” we ship vehicles for! The snowbird season for NY to FL transports starts in late October. This is when the folks in New York start heading south for the winter. But beware, late October and November are the most expensive times of the year to ship a car from New York to Florida because the snowbird season is in full swing!
- New York to California – Shipping a car from New York to California is a very busy car shipping cross country route. Some locations are better than others when shipping a car between these two states. Find out which locations are ideal and which ones may present some challenges.
- New York to Texas – Texas is a popular place to visit and to move to so we ship a lot of cars from New York to Texas. When you ship a car on this cross country car shipping route, you’ll want to know what locations are ideal and which locations might be more challenging.
New Jersey Auto Transport – New Jersey is another very popular northeast state that we ship a lot of cars to and from. Most locations in New Jersey are easy to ship to and from but there are a couple locations in that state that can be more challenging.
Popular Cross Country Car Shipping Routes from New Jersey:
- New Jersey to Florida – We ship cars from New Jersey to Florida all the time but it especially gets busy when the snowbird season starts in late October through November when New Jersey residents head south for the winter!
- New Jersey to Montana – Shipping cars from New Jersey to Montana is a common cross country car shipping route. Find out which locations in each state is ideal for shipping cars and which locations may be more challenging.
- New Jersey to California – Shipping a car from New Jersey to California is a fairly common route. See what car shipping locations are best in these two states.
Connecticut Auto Transport – Connecticut is another northeastern state that we do a fair amount of car transports to and from. Most of the state is easily accessible for car carriers except the northwest area of the state.
Popular Cross Country Car Shipping Routes from Connecticut:
- Connecticut to Florida – While not as popular as our other East Coast snowbird routes, we still ship a fair amount of cars from Connecticut to Florida, especially in late fall before winter hits!
Massachusetts Auto Transport – Massachusetts is a very popular state for many of our cross country car shipping routes as I-90, which originates (or ends) in the state and connects the East and West Coasts. It’s also a popular state for our snowbird routes.
Popular Cross Country Car Shipping Routes from Massachusetts:
- Massachusetts to Florida – This is another popular East Coast snowbird route that we ship cars on regularly, especially in late fall.
Rhode Island Auto Transport – Given Rhode Island’s location and unique geography, the best car shipping locations in the state are limited. Find out where they are and what locations to avoid when you ship a car to or from Rhode Island.
Vermont Auto Transport – Vermont is one of the toughest states in the Northeast to ship a car to or from. Find out what makes this state so challenging to ship vehicles to and from and which car shipping location is the best in the state.
Utah Auto Transport – Utah is a beautiful state covered with mountains and home to several national parks, but it doesn’t have a lot of major shipping hubs. The vast majority of the auto transports to and from Utah are in northern Utah where Ogden, Salt Lake City, and Provo are located. Those are relatively easy cities to ship to and from. The rest of the state, not so much!
Nevada Auto Transport – Three things probably come to mind when you think of the state of Nevada: Las Vegas, casinos, and desert landscapes. While car shipping isn’t exactly on the top of the list, we do regularly ship cars to and from Nevada. With the exception of the Las Vegas – Henderson metro area, the rest of the state can be challenging when it comes to auto transports.
- Las Vegas Car Shipping – As far as Nevada auto transports go, shipping to or from Las Vegas is going to be your best car shipping location. Car carriers are regularly traveling to and from Las Vegas and other key shipping hubs nearby such as Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, and Phoenix.
Arizona Auto Transport – The Grand Canyon State has some challenging auto transport locations (Flagstaff and Prescott Valley), but also has some terrific shipping options (Phoenix and surrounding suburbs and Tucson). With its great weather all year long, we regularly ship cars to and from Arizona. It is one of our more popular southwestern shipping hubs.
- Phoenix Car Shipping – When it comes to Arizona auto transports, none are easier than cars being shipped to or from Phoenix. With it’s ideal location in the state and two interstates serving it (I-10 and I-17), there are plenty of car carriers to get your transport completed quickly!
- Tucson Car Shipping – Tucson is a great car shipping location in Arizona. As the state’s second largest city and conveniently located along I-10, it is a popular location for car shippers to ship cars to (and from).
Wyoming Auto Transport – Even though Wyoming’s northern border is only about 100 miles from our headquarters in Billings, MT, Wyoming auto transports are not very common. The reason is because of the state’s low population. The best car shipping locations in Wyoming are Casper and Cheyenne.
New Mexico Auto Transport – New Mexico is a large state with a sparse population, much like many of the other states we ship cars to and from in the southwest and western United States. The interstates and main population centers along those interstates will determine the best car shipping locations in New Mexico. If you are shipping a car to or from any location far off the interstates, your auto transport may be challenging!
Nebraska Auto Transport – When you look at a map of Nebraska you see something obvious. There is a lot of open land with few major population centers. The few major population centers that do exist are all along I-80 in the southern part of the state. For the best car shipping locations in Nebraska, stick to I-80 or as close to it as you can. Any location more than 50 miles north or south of I-80 is going to be challenging.
Kansas Auto Transport – As far as Kansas auto transports go, your best car shipping location will be the Kansas City metropolitan area with it’s population of over 2.2 million people and a location that is served by four interstates. Your most challenging car shipping location will the southwest quadrant of Kansas.
Oklahoma Auto Transport – For an “easy” Oklahoma auto transport, stick to the two main population centers in the state – Oklahoma City and Tulsa. When car carriers are doing cross country car shipping, these are two cities they will be passing through regularly. Any other location in Oklahoma has the potential to make for a challenging auto transport.