Free Auto Shipping Quotes are a customers’ best friend
When starting your search for a reputable company to ship your car, getting auto shipping quotes is the first step you’ll take. There are different kinds of auto transport companies out there; brokers, transporters, and companies that are both. Getting auto shipping quotes from some of each is a good idea. That way, you’ll have an idea of the going rate for shipping your car from its origin to destination.
J&S is primarily a transporter and we have our own fleet of trucks. If at all possible we will transport your car on one of our trucks. However, we are also a licensed broker, which means we can offer you the best of both worlds. If we can transport your car quicker by brokering it, we will, but not without first explaining this to you. We pride ourselves on our outstanding communication with our customers and our excellent track record in customer service. No one likes surprises in the auto transport industry so we’ll be up front with you about what we can and can’t do from the outset.
Like all industries, there are good auto transport companies and there are bad auto transport companies. A good transporter will offer free, instant auto shipping quotes and estimated pickup and delivery dates. Vehicle shipping is more art than science, so exact dates can’t be promised. Once your order is placed, the auto transport quote should not change and payment arrangements should be clear. At J&S, when we give you a quote, we honor that quote.
J&S has been delivering cars for over 15 years. Would you trust your car to a transporter without a reliable history? We have both the experience and knowledge to be trusted with your car. We’ve delivered over 235,000 vehicles safely and quickly.
After you’ve gotten free auto shipping quotes
After you’ve gotten a number of free car shipping quotes, it’s time to do some research on the companies. Remember: if something seems too good to be true, chances are…it is!
- Be wary of significantly lower rates: Compare rates and services from brokers and transporters. While transport rates vary from company to company, more often than not if they are drastically lower, you are giving something up in service.
- Beware of guaranteed pickup and delivery dates: If a car transport service guarantees pickup up and/or delivery dates or times get it in writing. Verbal agreements mean nothing without a written contract. Reputable auto shippers will give pickup and delivery estimates, not guaranteed specific dates.
- Customer Reviews: Check to see what other customers have to say about the companies you’re looking at. Reviews on their own sites are a good sign, but it’s also worth check out review sites like transportrankings.com, transportreviews.com, reviewcentre.com, etc.
- Consumer Ratings: Check with ratings agencies to see what they have to say about the transporters you’re interested in. The BBB is a great resource.
- Safety Ratings: The easiest way to make sure that your company is on the up and up is to check them out with the FMCSA. Simply ask for their MC# and make a phone call.
The bottom line is when a client books a piece of freight, we need to get to moving ASAP. J&S does this day in and day out. We know the right questions to ask. We know the auto transport industry because we are an car transporter. We are not just a broker.
What we’re trying to accomplish is to provide phenomenal customer service, safe and quick delivery, and open and honest communication at a fair price to everybody. By doing so we hope to gain your repeat business. Once you transport a vehicle with J&S, we believe we will become your auto transport company of choice.