Find your best auto transporter in five steps
- Get on the computer and get auto transport quotes from various auto movers.
- Compare prices from a number of car hauling companies.
- Do some research. Go to third party review sites to see what customers are saying about the car shippers you are interested in using. See what their ratings are with consumer protection agencies. Go to government agency sites to see what the safety record is for the car delivery service
- Read customer testimonials if available on the car delivery service’s site. It is always a good idea to choose a reputable auto transport company. Make sure they have a good reputation earned through their customer service performance. You now have the information to make an informed vehicle hauling choice.
Why use auto movers to ship a car
- Using auto haulers to ship a car is often the best and safest choice. Auto shipping is safer than driving the car yourself. By using an auto transporter you’ll avoid wear and tear on your vehicle and your nerves, and not have to face the dangers of the road like other drivers or getting into an accident. If there is damage to your vehicle, and if it is the fault of the car transporter, they will have insurance that will pay for whatever repairs are necessary.
- Using a car delivery service is much less stressful for you, since you’re not the one having to make the long distance drive.
- Also, the cost to ship a car is often less than if you were to drive the car yourself. Gas, lodging, food, not to mention wear and tear on your vehicle have a way of adding up faster than you might think.
What to expect from reliable auto haulers
When you book your auto transport with reliable car hauling companies you should expect a few things.
- Good auto transport companies will pride themselves on their customer service. They will provide you with a number where you can reach an actual human when you need to and an email address if you have any questions. If you have to leave a message or email, they will reply promptly.
- Reliable auto transporters will tell you the truth regarding the transport of your vehicle, not what you want to hear just to get your business.
- A reliable car transport service will be able to track your vehicle via GPS tracking systems installed in their car delivery service trucks, and will be able to tell where your vehicle is during transit if you wish.
- The price you are quoted is the price you’ll pay.
- Trustworthy auto carriers will tell you up front if they provide door-to-door or terminal-to-terminal service.
- Most importantly, reputable auto haulers will work tirelessly to ensure your auto transport experience is a positive one. By doing this, they hope to win your continuing business.