Reasons people use interstate auto shipping
Whatever the reason you may find yourself in the market for a car transport service, there are a few steps you should take to help ensure your car transport experience is as smooth and stress free as possible.
Steps for a successful Interstate auto shipping experience
1. Plan you transport as far in advance as you can. We recommend booking your order 21 days in advance if at all possible
2. Get quotes from multiple companies.
4. Research the auto transport companies you are most interested in.
- a) See what other customers are saying on review sites like transportreviews.com, transportrankings.com, reviewcentre.com, et al.
- b) Check their safety rating with the FMCSA
- c) Check their ratings with agencies like the Better Business Bureau.
5. Make any special requests like top loading or if your vehicle is a classic or restored vehicle.
6. Choose your transporter and place your order.
J&S is primarily a car transporter, but we are also a licensed broker.
J&S has been delivering vehicles and making our customers happy for over 15 years now. We have the experience and knowledge to make your auto transport experience a positive one.
Prepare your car for interstate auto shipping
- Wash your car: this makes it much easier to do the condition report when your vehicle is picked up.
- Make sure your vehicle is emptied of personal items.
- Leave only 1/8 of a tank of fuel in the vehicle.
- Make sure the vehicle is free of leaks (oil, transmission fluid, power steering fluid).
- Make sure the tires are inflated and the brakes are working.
- Make sure someone is there to give the keys to the auto transport truck driver
- Make sure you or a representative are at the pickup and delivery of your vehicle to go over the condition report
At J&S we’re committed to providing phenomenal customer service, safe and quick delivery, and open and honest communication at a fair price to everybody. Once you transport a vehicle with J&S, we believe we will become your auto transport company of choice.