Reasons to use Residential Moving Companies
Moving is a necessary part of life. Whether you’re relocating due to a job, are in the military and get assigned to a new installation, or are simply packing up your kid and shipping them off to college, unless you wish to do it yourself, you’ll need to hire professional movers to make the job easier on you.
One aspect about moving most folks don’t take into account is how to get their vehicles sent to their new home. This is understandable. Moving your household belongings is the foremost thing on your mind. However, we suggest you don’t treat your car transport as an afterthought.
After your house, your car is probably the most valuable asset you own. You’ll want to make sure the car transporter you hire will deliver your vehicle safely, quickly and damage-free.
Reasons for using Car Haulers:
- Save wear and tear on your vehicle.
- Save money. Shipping your car is often actually less expensive than driving it long distance yourself.
- Save your nerves. Long distance road trips can be simultaneously tedious and stressful.
- Safety. Using a car transport service is safer than driving the vehicle yourself.
Steps to find a reputable auto hauler
- Get multiple quotes from different types of companies; auto transport brokers and auto transporters. That way you’ll have a good idea of the going rate for car shipping.
- Ratings Agencies. Check with the Better Business Bureau to see what they have to say about the companies you are looking into.
- Customer Reviews. What do other customers have to say about the company? Review sites like Transportrankings.com, transportreviews.com, reviewcentre.com and Yelp.com are all good resources.
- Safety and On-time delivery rating. Check with the FMCSA to see what the company’s safety rating and on-time delivery history is.
What we’re trying to accomplish is obviously to provide phenomenal customer service, safe and quick delivery, and open and honest communication at a fair price to everybody.
J&S has been in the auto transport business for over 15 years and has delivered over 235,000 vehicles. We are primarily and car transporter with our own fleet of auto transport trucks, but we are also a licensed broker which means we offer you the best of both worlds. We will deliver you vehicle on our own trucks whenever possible, but if we can get your car delivered to you quicker by brokering it to one of our business partners, we will.
So when you’re moving and making arrangements to ship your belongings, don’t neglect making arrangements to ship your car. And if you choose J&S Transportation for your auto hauling needs, we will provide you with great customer service and the best auto transport experience you’ve ever had. Book your auto transport order with us today and let us prove it to you.