Snowbird Vehicle Shipping With J&S Transportation
Snowbird auto transport season is one of the busiest times of the year for auto transport companies. Whether it’s heading south in autumn or back north in spring, snowbirds need to get their cars delivered to their destinations quickly and safely. J&S has been shipping cars for over 15 years and we have the know-how and experience to get the job done right.Whether you’re a snowbird or not, there are certain steps you should take when looking for a car delivery service to ship your car. Following these will help ensure your auto hauling experience is pleasant from beginning to end:
- Get auto shipment quotes from a variety brokers and transporters. This will give you a good overview of the going rate for auto transport.
- Check the safety ratings for the companies you are considering shipping your vehicle with.
- Check their rating with agencies like the Better Business Bureau.
- See what other customers have to say about the company. Review sites like transportrankings.com, transportreviews.com, reviewcentre.com and Yelp are good research resources.
- After you’ve done your research, choose your car transporter and book your order.
J&S is primarily a car transport service, but we are also a licensed broker which gives us the flexibility to meet whatever vehicle hauling need you may have. We’ve shipped over 235,000 cars on our own trucks over the years, but if we can get your vehicle to you quicker by brokering it to one of our partner business, we will.
At J&S our goal is to provide phenomenal customer service, safe and quick delivery, and open and honest communication at a fair price to everybody. Whatever your reason for shipping a vehicle, we hope you’ll make J&S Transportation your auto transporter of choice.